The ARISS programme at the School will be organised in the week from 19-24th November 2018. The students will ask the following questions to astronaut:
1. MASTER MOHAMMAD ALMAS LARI (17): What time zone do you follow?
2. MASTER SARTHAK CHAUHAN (16): In the presence of the sun our earth receives light but why there is always dark in space outside the earth?
3. MASTER TANAY BACHROULLIA (17): How does your previous career affect how you approach things now as an astronaut?
4. MASTER RISHABH RAJPUT (16): What are the advances related to the field of astrobiology?
5. MASTER KUSHAGRA RAVINDRA LAL (17): Mystery of secret laboratory named ‘Area S ‘1’? If present, what are the researches done in that laboratory?
6. MASTER AMARPREET SINGH PURI (16): Are there many mysteries related to the dark side of the moon and if there, then what is it?
7. MASTER HARSH KUMAR (15): How much does a spacesuit weigh?
8. MASTER SURIN MANI TRIPATHI (15): What are your achievements since you has been an astronaut?
9. MASTER PRATEEK SHARMA (16): Was it your aim to become an astronaut since you were a kid or it was a changed choice?
10. MASTER RISHI KUMAR YADAV (14): Since today no one is able to travel through the speed of light but our NASA scientist and astronaut keep working and inventing different things on the basis of speed of light. So why no one or nor a machine is able to travel through speed of light?
11. MASTER VISHAL RAJPUT (13): How do you feel when you go in the space without trees, plants, family & with zero gravity? What food do you eat in the space and how do you excrete?
12. MASTER KUSHAL JAISWAL (16): The closest star to the earth is Proxima centauri. It is 39,900,000,000,000 km away from earth. How much time it would take to reach their by the speed of light? Is someone or something send from earth to Proxima centauri?
13. MASTER DEEPANSHU (15): How do astronauts fight from space sickness?
14. MS TISYA SINGH (13): What is the density of black hole?
15. MS KIMPREET KAUR (13): How many stars are there in solar system?
16. MS SHALINI DAS (14): Should we be worried about creating a black hole?
17. MS LAKHPA DOLMA SHERPA (16): How did early astronomers calculate accurate solar system position?
18. MS KAJOL MEHROTRA (16): How did the universe begins? What happened during the big-bang?
19. MS AASTHA GUPTA (18): Is it true that Andromeda Galaxy is moving towards us?
20. MS VANSHIKA SINGH (18): Why do the outer gas giant planets rotate faster than the inner terrestrial planet?